- See Treasury Services fee schedule for transaction fees
- Offset monthly banking fees with the balances you maintain in your business account(s).1 Maintain an active2 credit card processing account through Broadway Bank’s credit processing partner.
- Monthly banking fees are determined by services used and transaction volumes, offset by an earnings credit for balances maintained
- Free eStatements or free paper statements
- Free Business Visa® Debit Card and no Broadway Bank ATM fees at non-Broadway Bank ATMs4
- Free Internet, Mobile Banking5 and Bill Pay transactions.
- Affordable access to Treasury Services solutions
1 Combined balances include business and personal accounts as well as outstanding loan balances (excludes unfunded lines of credit). 2 If ACH credit transactions matching your Merchant ID number post with our credit card processing partner during the previous calendar month you will be considered to have an active account. Transactions may not post until the following month. Broadway Bank is not responsible for when ACH credits post to your account. 4 ATM owner fees still apply. 5 Message and data rates may apply.