If you budgeted for a new car in 2016, the offers and opportunities are pouring in. But, how do you get the most for your money? According to the US News & World Report Best Cars for the Money 2016, the best car, truck, SUV or minivan for you is the one that treats you as well as it treats your budget. Here are some of their Best Cars for the Money award winners:
SUVs and Minivans:
- Honda HR-V (subcompact SUVs)
- BMW X1 (luxury subcompact SUVs)
- Hyundai Tucson (compact SUVs)
- Lexus NX (luxury compact SUVs)
- Honda Fit (subcompact)
- Honda Civic (compact)
- Audi A3 (upscale small)
- Honda Fit (hatchbacks)
- Ram 1500 (full-size truck)
- Chevrolet Colorado (compact trucks)
If you found your own winner, contact Broadway Bank to take advantage of our auto loan
1 rate. We’ll finance your new set of wheels or a used vehicle and even refinance at a great new rate.
1 Loans subject to credit approval. Conditions and restrictions apply.