Features and Benefits of Small Business Online Banking
- View your account balances and activity online, including checking, savings, money market, CDs, loans and lines of credit.
- Transfer funds.
- Make payments to or borrow from your Broadway loans and lines of credit.
- Pay an unlimited number of bills online – FREE for personal accounts (Fees may apply to businesses based on type of account).
- View and print canceled checks.
- Create alerts to track account balances and activity.
- eStatements and eDocuments available – Enroll in Broadway’s paperless statements and documents with up to 18 months of history available online.
- Enable mobile banking and text banking.
- Download to Intuit's Quicken or QuickBooks.
- Communicate with Broadway via secure messaging
- Receive toll-free technical support Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. & Saturday, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. CT by calling us at the number below.
Bill Payment Features
- Receive and pay your monthly bills electronically from merchants that use e-bills for delivering billing statements.
- Payments must be scheduled at least five (5) business days in advance. Electronic payment amount will not be deducted until the Pay date.
- Track the status of scheduled payments.
- Setup reminders for bills via e-mail and add notes to payments saved in the bill history.
- A convenient Online Help option explaining all the benefits and features from adding a biller and scheduling payments to using bill payment.
NOTE: If you are a signer on an account that does not appear in Online Banking, please send us a secure message after signing into Online Banking, or call us at the number below and we'll add your account for access through Online Banking.