A message from our CEO
There is a lot of news and information for you to absorb as our country responds to the Coronavirus threat, so I would like to start with the headlines for Broadway Bank:
- We are open for business and here for you. We want to assure you our financial centers are staffed and ready to assist with all your needs.
- All our Broadway Bankers and Wealth Advisors are available and working—whether in our financial centers or from their homes, like many of you.
- You can have full access to all your banking information and a broad number of banking services from wherever you are—through our Online and Mobile Banking tools and services.
- Our Customer Service Center is standing by toll-free at 1 (800) 531-7650—and our bankers are ready to assist you with questions, transactions, or even to help you register and learn how to use some of our online capabilities. If there is something special you need, just ask us.
- If you have unique financial needs that have arisen because of current conditions, like special payment arrangements, please call us at the number above. We want to help.
If you have a few more minutes, let me expand…
I want you to be assured we are open for business and here for you. That's the most important message I can send to our community right now. Our Broadway Bankers—your friends and neighbors—have plans in place to make sure all your financial needs are met as the country responds to our new challenge.
Your health and safety are our priority.
Through all of life's challenges, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide you the best in modern banking, locally sourced and personally delivered. We have a task force in place that is monitoring the evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and providing up-to-the-moment guidance on when and how our long-standing crisis and business continuity plans are enacted, ensuring we remain available to serve our customers. We continue to react in real-time as the situation develops.
Our Digital Banking will help you manage your finances anywhere.
Many of our customers are telling us they are limiting their travel, and we understand. You can always manage your finances using our recently enhanced Online and Mobile Banking services. If you haven't already registered, you can do so right from the front of our website. You can also call us. We have Broadway Bankers ready and eager to talk you through the sign-up process and show you all we have to offer in digital banking. For more info, visit broadway.bank/connect.
Our financial centers are open for business.
For the safety of our staff and the community, we have made temporary adjustments to some of our financial centers—including lobby closures—however, we have broadened our drive-thru services and have placed staffing of our drive-thrus as a priority, so you'll still get the same great service without leaving your car.
Don't hesitate to call when you need us.
Please know that we pride ourselves on responding to unique customer needs. If there is something that can't be handled in our online bank or in our financial centers, please give us a call. Our bankers are known for being creative and responsive, and we want to try to help. Our task force is implementing measures to help with any impacts to you as a result of COVID-19, including:
- Special payment arrangements on business and commercial banking loans
- Special payment deferrals on auto and installment loans
- Waived fees on CD liquidations
- Other financial assistance to meet individual needs
If you have questions about your Broadway Bank accounts, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1 (800) 531-7650. We'll work with you toward a solution.
Broadway Bank has seen our community and our customers through challenging times before, and here again, you can count on us to serve as a model of strength and stability. We do our best work when our community needs us most. This will be no exception. We are here for good, and our dedicated staff is ready to help you meet your needs and give you peace of mind when you need it most.
President and CEO, Broadway Bank