Topics featured in this playlist: (click for more information)
Is your credit score helping or hurting you? Credit scores can have a huge impact on your financial wellness. Understand how to read your credit report and receive important tips to keep your score healthy, including how to:
- Define a credit score and its significance
- Explain how credit scores are calculated
- Identify the types of financial behavior and transactions that impact a credit score
- List the factors that help you maintain a healthy credit score
- Identify credit management strategies to keep credit scores high
Life is unpredictable. An insurance plan is a key element of any financial strategy to ensure that your assets are protected. There are various types of insurance plans, and it is important to understand the features and benefits of each type. Learn how to evaluate your plan with our short learning course that covers how to:
- Identify the role of insurance in mitigating risk across several areas of your life
- List different types of insurance
- Define co-pay, premium, and deductible
- Calculate common out-of-pocket insurance expenses
Are you considering buying a car, but unsure how to pay for it? According to the Federal Trade Commission, the average price of a new car is over $31,000. Auto loans are a popular way to distribute that cost over time, but it’s important to understand how interest and loan terms affect your monthly payments. Take this short course to learn how to:
- Identify different types of auto loan providers
- Define important components of an auto loan: installment, principal, interest, fees
- Explain the relationship between down payment and monthly payments
- Define different types of interest rates: fixed and variable
- Identify precautionary strategies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
Ready to apply for an Auto Loan? Click Here.
Understand key strategies to make sure you're getting the best deal.
Continue in English
Entienda estrategias importantes para saber que está recibiendo la mejor oferta.
Continuar en Español