The Preferred Lender designation is given to only the most experienced lenders, and it grants Broadway Bank the authority to process, close and service most SBA guaranteed loans in order to expedite the process for you. Broadway Bank offers SBA loans exclusively in the Central Texas area.
An SBA Loan allows you to borrow up to $5 million with terms up to 25 years, depending on the purpose of the loan.
An SBA Guaranteed Loan may be the right solution if your business is:
- Owner operated, for profit.
- Looking for a loan for business-related purposes.
- A growing company in a specialty market.
- In need of a longer term loan.
- Lacking sufficient collateral to otherwise qualify for a loan.
You can use an SBA Guaranteed Loan to:
- Expand or modernize current facilities.
- Purchase machinery or equipment.
- Finance receivables.
- Construct a new commercial building.
- Purchase existing land and buildings.
- Purchase an existing business.
Types of SBA Loans
- SBA 7(a) Loan Program: SBA’s most common loan program, includes financial help for businesses with special requirements.
- SBA 504 Loan Program: Provides approved small businesses with long-term, fixed-rate financing used to acquire fixed assets for expansion or modernization
- SBA Express: Gives small business borrowers an accelerated turnaround time for SBA review.
- SBA Veterans Advantage Loan Program: A program available to veterans and their spouses.
Contact Lynn Walsdorf, our Broadway Bank SBA Lending Specialist to assist you.
Loans subject to credit approval. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Lending area and other restrictions apply.