Your path to
home ownership starts here.
If you’re considering buying your first home, the Broadway Bank HOME Advantage Mortgage Loan program will put you on the right path. From pre-approval to closing, we are with you every step of the way.
Resident Loan Originator
Home Advantage Mortgage Loan Program
- No minimum credit score.
- No income limits apply when the property is located in a Low or Moderate income census tract.
- Maximum Combined Loan to Value up to 105% with approved Down Payment Assistance.
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- Minimum borrower contribution is $500.
- To help qualify, borrowers may use seller contributions, gift funds from a relative, or Down Payment Assistance (DPA) programs approved by Broadway Bank.
Explore Other Residential Loan Options
1Broadway Bank’s HOME Advantage Mortgage Loan Program is available to borrowers meeting % median income or property eligibility requirements. All loans subject to credit approval, verification and collateral evaluation. Lending area as well as other conditions and restrictions apply. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Ask for details.