Whether your savings goal is higher education or retirement, Broadway Bank's range of Traditional and Roth IRAs can help you build substantial savings for your future.
- No annual fee
- Separately insured by the FDIC
- Tax advantages help you build your funds
Money Market IRA
- Earns money market rates based on market conditions
- Terms from 90 days to five years
- Allows multiple contributions
- A minimum of $2,000 is required as an
- Lock in a fixed interest rate with terms ranging from 12 months to five years
- Minimum opening deposit and minimum daily balance to earn the disclosed APY is $1,000
- Additional deposits are accepted at maturity
- Earn a variable rate of interest over a fixed term ranging from 18 months to 23 months (rates can change at any time)
- Minimum opening deposit and minimum daily balance to earn the disclosed APY is $100
- Additional deposits are accepted
1 Substantial penalty for early withdrawal of all certificates.
Interest will not be paid for any funds withdrawn during the grace period. 2.
IRS penalties for early withdrawal may apply.
The Truth in Savings Act requires disclosures to be available on all consumer deposit accounts. Please inquire at any Broadway Bank location or call 1-800-531-7650 for a separate Truth in Savings Act disclosure.